What do you look for in a woman’s face when you’re trying to guess her age?
(I know you play that little game sometimes…)
I look at the corners of her eyes, to be exact.
Do you see why I had to find the ultimate anti-wrinkle eye serum – fast?
The eyes are not only the mirror of your soul, but the mirror of your age.
The skin around them is extremely delicate and thin, making it the ultimate place for wrinkles to come visit, and stay…
But here are the good news about making your own anti-wrinkle eye serum:
You don’t have to accept the verdict, and you definitely don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to prevent and reduce crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
The best way to deal with eye wrinkles is obviously to try to prevent them, but you can cut them dramatically by applying a natural, non-toxic, homemade anti wrinkle eye serum.
Why Should I Make My Own Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum?
A Homemade anti-wrinkle eye serum, made from organic ingredients, is safe, reliable and cost-effective:
1. You’ll find most of the ingredients in your refrigerator or cupboards.
2. YOU will make your own eye serum, so you’ll know that there will be no harmful additives and no hidden ingredients that may damage your skin or cause an allergic reaction.
3. The eye serum you’ll make has a natural preservative in it (Vitamin E Oil) and will last for months.
4. Your eye serum will be ready in a blink of an eye, and is so simple you can do it with your eyes closed (all puns intended)
Fact is that you can save a ton of money, take care of your eyes, and look better by creating some of your own products in the comfort of your own home.
The 2-in-1 Anti Wrinkle Eye Serum Recipe
This wonderful eye serum recipe is taken (with permission) from Citrine Joyous’s excellent e-book – “Citrine’s Anti-Aging Beauty Recipes“, which is the apple of my eye (I can’t stop with the eye phrases) when it comes to homemade beauty recipes, anti-aging foods, herbs, supplements and even facial yoga exercises.
This Eye serum (that works!) is good enough to fade both crow’s feet and dark circles (hence the 2 in 1 title…) and takes less than 2 minutes to prepare.
What You’ll Need:
1 oz. Sweet Almond Oil
3 Tsp. Vitamin E Oil
3 Tsp. Castor Oil
3 drops Carrot Seed Oil
1 tsp. Rosehip Seed Oil
1 Evening Primrose Oil Capsule
Mix the ingredients together and store it in a dark glass bottle. Apply every night before going to bed.
You will love this eye serum.
If you don’t have all these ingredients, Citrin’s e-book offers a basic anti wrinkle eye serum as well:
Easier Alternative – the Basic Anti Wrinkle Eye Serum
Mix 1 oz. Sweet Almond Oil with 3 Tbsp Castor Oil, 3 tsp Vitamin E Oil and one Evening Primrose Capsule.
And… you’re done.
Store it in a dark glass bottle and apply every night.
More Secrets from Citrine Joyous
I have to admit that over the years I’ve spent more than a few dollars on books, e-books and guides about anti-aging foods, herbs and beauty recipes (don’t tell my husband please).
- Anti-Aging foods and supplements
- Anti-aging secrets from around the world
- Amazing homemade recipes for cleansers, exfoliators, toners, facial masks, facial serums (Here’s the recipe for the best one) and creams.
- Facial exercises and yoga
- Anti-aging body spa recipes
- Anti-aging hair spa recipes
And all tips and recipes take about 5 minutes to make, using ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
You can check out Citrine Joyous’s beauty secrets HERE.
What about you?
Got 2 minutes?
Are you going to stare at the computer or make your own homemade anti wrinkle eye serum?
Let me know if you have any questions and how it has worked for you, o.k.?
To your health and happiness