Did you know that according to NASA – “Rebounding is the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man“?
What does NASA have to do with rebounding benefits you ask?
When they were looking for the best exercise to help astronauts recover from their weakened physical condition, they discovered the astonishing benefits of rebounding.
Rebounding is the best way to boost your energy, stimulate the lymphatic system, lose weight, tone muscle, alkalize your body and get an all-over workout – Without having to leave your home.
13 Incredible Health Benefits of Rebounding
Despite the fact that most of us haven’t heard about rebounding, it is still superior to all other exercises.
It leads to a fountain of youth and a strong immune system, and this is why:
1. Rebounding is 87% shock free. The trampoline absorbs 87% of the shock of the bounce. The definition of low impact right there.
2. The aerobic bounce is superior to regular aerobics or step class, because it is low impact, stimulates healing of the knees, ankles and back and prevents sports injuries.
3. It is the only exercise that strengthens and cleanses every cell in your body at the same time.
4. It strengthens all your internal organs, arteries and veins, bones and muscles.
5. Rebounding is the best exercise to boost your immune system (stimulates lymphatic system).
When the lymphatic system is flushed, new white cells come rushing in – energized and ready to stand guard.
6. Rebounding detoxifies your entire body (and here’s another easy way to detox your entire body).
7. Mini trampolines are cheaper than the other space-taking heavy exercise machines, like treadmills and ellipticals.
8. NASA has found that spending one hour on a mini-trampoline burns MORE calories than jogging.
9. Rebounding improves circulationand cardiovascular strength, and lowers cholesterol levels
(Check out 11 easy ways to boost your blood circulation by the end of the day!)
10. It improves balance, coordination and endurance.
11. It can heal varicose veins and reverses bladder incontinence.
12. Rebounding is fun enough to keep you (and your family) motivated to exercise.
13. Rebounders are quiet, take up little space and have almost no components that can break down.
14. Healthy bones – NASA prescribes rebounding as the ideal exercise for astronauts to prevent a loss of bone mass, owing to the absence of gravity in space, and help them recover from space flight.
What’s Resistance Training the Cells?
It all comes down to the three natural forces involved in rebounder exercise:
Gravity, acceleration, and deceleration.
Simply put, rebounding makes you accelerate and decelerate up and down, in the same direction of gravity.
Your body responds to all 3 forces, which results in a gentle squeezing of all your cells at the bottom of each bounce.
This pulls toxins out of your cells and stimulates them to become stronger.
Can you imagine it? Resistance training for the cells!
of light bouncing is enough to flush toxins and waste products out of your body.
Using your rebounder will not only get you or keep you in shape, but will also keep you vibrant and healthy.
How to Start Rebounding for Your Health
Rebounding is a whole lot of fun. When I started out, I simply placed my rebounder in my living room and bounced while watching TV.
Starting slow is important, especially if you haven’t been working out lately or out of shape.
I bounce lightly when I watch my favorite shows and turn it up a notch in the commercial breaks. The possibilities are endless, and you can find a few great rebounding routines on Youtube, or you can get a good DVD.
Rebounding is more than just jumping up and down, it’s an awesome total body workout like nothing else.
Where and How to Get a Rebounder
My suggestion is to get a high quality rebounder. Stay away from cheap brands because poorly constructed rebounders can cause serious injuries or “just” back pain and muscle spasms.
A well constructed unit is critical for your health and safety.
A long and tedious research has led me to Needak Rebounders .
Now I have one and I love it, and so will you. I’ve tried other trampolines and the difference in quality is quite noticeable. The lowest price is almost always on Amazon.
Another good option is the Urban Rebounder, developed by Martial arts expert and personal trainer J.B. Berns. It comes with a stabilizing bar for particularly vigorous exercises, and six motivational workouts on DVD.
I’m telling you, once you start you won’t ever want to quit. And that’s a good thing.
To your health & happiness,
Warning: Consistent rebounding may lead to a sleek and sexy body.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog..