This is what will set you free from your anxiety attacks.
But how can you know if it will work? Is it just a scam? Is it worth trying?
The only way to know is to ask real people, people who suffer like you, bought the program, tried it and will truthfully reveal their outcome.
How to Find the Real Panic Away Reviews
Simply put, real reviews can only be found on forums. You should be suspicious about any other review that you find online. Mostly these are made up reviews by people who never tried it, or even laid eyes on Panic Away. Even in forums you have to know how to filter out spam.
So…I have Decided to do the Research For Panic Away Review – For You.
You probably know from your past experience trying to research a product you were interested in buying, that it takes hours, even days, to find real reviews, simple explanations about how it works and where to find the best price.
Who has time for this anyway?
I went ahead and collected as many panic away real reviews as I could find. I’ve filtered out the sales pitches and spam and this is what I’ve found:
The Good (Panic Away) Reviews
1. “I have read a lot of his stuff and he seems he really knows what he’s talking about.” (Source: Dailystrength.org Forum)
2. “I have already almost read through it and it makes a lot of sense.”
3. “I found the price of the program and to be honest, I was definitely taken back with it. My girlfriend was trying so hard to help me. She was getting frustrated only because she felt there was nothing she could do, so she wound up purchasing the program. She figured even if it helped for 5 minutes, it was worth it to see me normal again just for that short time.
4. Well, it helped for more than 5 minutes. It’s very interesting how the program teaches you to deal with panic attacks and anxiety. After no time at all, barely a month, my panic attacks that use to hit me almost every other day had dwindled to once in 8 weeks.
I felt them come up, but you learn what to do when you feel an attack about to hit and during an attack. It seemed silly and counter-intuitive when I first read it, but it worked!” (Source: Dailystrength.org Forum)
5. “I got the program in early January and since then I’ve had maybe only 3 very minor panic attacks. They tell you to expect setbacks and that’s understandable. Although, I don’t feel that going from 3-5 attacks per week to 3 in 4 months a setback. That to me is most definitely progress”.
6. “I would definitely recommend Panic Away for dealing with panic attacks and the thread in General Discussion labeled “Amino Acids and Magnesium cured my Anxiety” for supplements to help with anxiety.
The supplements might not help everyone, but they sure helped me. It’s impossible to describe how great it is to feel normal again and I hope this all works for you!” (Source: AnxietyForum.net)
7. “I just recently read “Panic Away”, by Joe Barry. It’s a relatively shorter book, about 100 pages or so. It may seem too simple or good to be true if you read it, or you may read it and already know a lot of what he talks about, but I think that it does help. I’ve been less panicky and anxious after reading it. The idea and method to help you is pretty basic and easy, but I think that it is definitely helpful, and does work.
It’s basically that you don’t resist your panic, you accept it, float with it, let it come and ask for more. Instead of fighting it, running away or the other number of unhealthy tactics we employ when panicking, this will help us to gain control on it, and to prove to ourselves that it can’t harm us, and that nothing bad ever happens, and gives us the power back to face the panic and fear and know that we are in control and that it cannot do damage anymore.
It sounds too easy or what have you, but it’s worth a read.” (Source: Mdjunction.com Forums)
No Results/Bad Reviews
1. “I don’t find them to work for me, but we are all different. I’d rather talk to a real person (therapist etc.)”. (Source: SocialPhobiaWorld.com Forum)
2. “A lot of those panic away programs and stuff are just wanting people like us who are desperate for a quick anxiety/depression fix to buy their program. Some may work for you, some may not. It’s all about trial and error. =)”. (Source: SocialPhobiaWorld.com Forum)
3. “Most programs follow similar lines of thinking for breaking the fear…some programs like the linden method advocate blocking or ignoring which I think is dangerous, because panic originates in backlogged stress and emotions.
I like the idea of actually ‘trying to bring it on’ because you acknowledge it and accept it which is what your body is trying to get you to do with a panic attack anyway”.(Source: SocialPhobiaWorld.com Forum)
4. “As above, apparently the ‘secret’ is to face the fears and attempt to get over them through exposure. Have to say though, I’ve been trying to since it started, trying to get out and about, but each time I am met with the same old crap, so I do end up avoiding it and thinking I can’t get over it…” (Source: SocialPhobiaWorld.com Forum)
5. “I too have purchased this panic away book. It has helped me in a few desperate situations but I haven’t quite mastered the program. Mostly I keep thinking the opposite to what it is trying to teach me because of the way panic/anxiety works I try to fight it, but when I actually use the panic away method, it works. Please read the entire program it’s worth it.” (Source: AnxietyForum.net)
As far as I could see, there were more good reviews for Panic Away than bad ones. None of the reviews claimed that this is a scam or just a way to get your money.
Everyone agreed that it could only work if you follow the program step by step without quitting and most of them say that just like with every treatment, whether it’s medication or breathing exercises – For some it works – and for others it doesn’t.
Where Can You Buy Panic Away?
I hope you liked this Panic Away review. Now it’s up to you to decide. This is the official website – if you want to know the current price, or to ponder some more.
To your health & happiness,
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog..